Oregon 620-series saw chain grinder features a hydraulic assist clamping vice eliminating the need to manually tighten and loosen the vice. Oregon 620-series grinder delivers precision and accuracy on all chain pitches with built-in hydraulic assist that closes the chain vice automatically each time the motor and wheel are lowered. Hydraulics eliminate manual locking and unlocking of the chain vise reducing overall sharpening time by as much as 50%.
- Features 240vt 50hz AU Plug, single direction motor.
- Sharpens 1/4”, 3/8LP, .325,” 3/8”, .404” & 3/4" pitch chains.
- Built-in lamp for optimum visibility
- Large ergonomic handle for comfortable operation.
- 3.2mm disc for 1/4", 3/8" LP, .325"
- 4.7mm disc for 3/8" and .404"
- 6mm disc for raker depth gauge
- Wheel dressing block and disc profile template
- Additional 3/4" harvester chain stop assembly
This item does not ship to USA, Canada or Europe.