Oregon Premium Saw Chain made by US company Blount Inc.
Oregon 27RX has a special ripping grind for making boards and planks from large timber. The 27RX is a super-skip sequence to allow greater chip clearance when making extra wide cuts. For use on chain-type sawmills. Not recommended for hand-held saw use.
- Pitch .404"
- Gauge .063"
- Extended Hyper Skip-Tooth Sequence
- 10 Degree Ripping
- Micro Chisel
- Length 100ft, 1460 drive links
- SKU: 27RX-100R
Oregon 27RX Features
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled longer with less friction
- Blued Cutters deliver improved protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
Warning: This is non safety chain that may be capable of severe kickback. Use only if you are a trained experienced chainsaw operator.