Oregon Premium Saw Chain made by US company Oregon Tool.The 27RA Skip-Tooth Saw Chain reel contains 100 feet of 27RA chain a heavy-duty, high-performance chain for professionals using large saws milling slabs. This .404" pitch, .063" gauge 10 degree skip-tooth chain is ideal for those who prefer the durability and easy maintenance of Micro Chisel™ cutters. These cutters have small-radius working corners for excellent performance and edge holding ability. Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow when Slabbing or Ripping large logs with long bars.
- Pitch .404"
- Gauge .063"
- Skip-Tooth Sequence
- 10 Degree Ripping
- Micro Chisel
- Length 100ft, 1460 drive links
- SKU: 27RA-100R
- Supplied with joiner links & cardboard storage boxes
Oregon 27RA Features
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled longer with less friction
- Blued Cutters deliver improved protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
Warning: This is non safety chain that may be capable of severe kickback. Use only if you are a trained experienced chainsaw operator.