Oregon Harvester Chain made by US company Blount Inc.
The Oregon 18HX Mechanical Harvester Chain reel contains 100ft of 18HX chain, the ideal chain for professional woodcutters using .404" .080" mechanical harvester heads. 18HX is rugged and dependable chains that deliver reliable cutting performance under high demanding harvesting conditions.
Oregon 18HX features.
- Micro-chisel cutter for excellent performance, and cutting speed
- Drive link is wider and tougher for increased strength, increased reliability, longer life increased support and stability
- Advanced chrome-plating process yields maximum cutter sharpness
- Oregon 18HX holds its edge in brutal conditions involving high speed hot and cold conditions
- Oregon's patented OCS-01 steel is designed to have long-lasting durability in the toughest conditions.
- Pitch .404"
- Gauge .080"
- Length 100ft
- SKU: 18HX-100R
- Supplied with joiner links
- File size 7/32"
- Weight 12.5kg
Warning: Oregon 18HX chain is made with aggressive cutters for use on mechanical processing applications. 18HX is not suitable for use on hand held equipment. 18HX can cause high kickback or unexpected reactions in handheld equipment. Hi chain speed applications presents the risk of thrown pieces in the event of breakage or chain derailment. Use only on properly guarded machinery.