Oregon 91VXL VersaCut™ Saw Chain
Oregon 91VXL VersaCut™ Saw Chain is a high performance 3/8" Low Profile™ chain. This .050" gauge chain is the ideal choice for arborists and orchardists who are looking to get professional-grade performance from their lightweight saws. Longer cutter top-plates offer longer cutting life for the user. Low profile, semi-chisel cutters provide an aggressive cutting edge with a forgiving sharpening profile.
- Pitch: 3/8LP" Low Profile™
- Gauge: .050"
- File size: 5/32", 4mm
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Oregon's patented exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- Manufactured by USA company Oregon Tool.
Warning: This is non safety chain that may be capable of severe kickback. Use only if you are a trained experienced chainsaw operator.
You may also like