Oregon 91VXL Long Top Plate Saw Chain
Oregon 91VXL Long Top Plate Saw Chain is a high performance 3/8" Low Profile™ chain. This .050" gauge chain is the ideal choice for arborists and orchardists who are looking to get professional-grade performance from their lightweight saws.
- Pitch: 3/8LP" Low Profile™
- Gauge: .050"
- Semi chisel VXL cutters are 33% longer than standard 91P cutters
File size: 5/32", 4mm
- Length 100ft, 1640 drive links
- Vibe-Ban™ design reduces vibration 25% or more at the saw handles
"X" grind - Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Lubrilink™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- LubriWell™ oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove
- 100ft roll includes chain joiners and cardboard storage boxes
- Manufactured by USA company Oregon Tool.
Warning: This is non safety chain that may be capable of kickback. Use only if you are a trained experienced chainsaw operator.