Oregon 20BPX ControlCut™ Saw Chain
Oregon 20BPX is part of the ControlCut™ range, an ideal choice for occasional chainsaw users such as property owners and commercial cutters. This .325" pitch, .050" gauge chain features a low kickback design and low-vibration, Micro Chisel cutters with small radius working corners for excellent performance and easy maintenance.
- Pitch: .325"
- Gauge: .050" 1.3mm
- Micro Chisel bumper link
- File size: 3/16", 4.8mm
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Oregon's patented exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- Manufactured by USA company Blount Inc.
- Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.