SUGI HARA Sprocket Tip Bar
- Manufactured from a single piece of steel, featuring superior durability and hardness.
- Steel is heat treated four times to provide superior bar-body strength.
- Rails are hardened to HCR50 hardness and have excellent resistance to wear and chipping.
- High durability sprocket nose fastens with three rivets, and is securely held by wide and strong overlapping ears.
- 10% lighter - Slots are CNC machined in bar & resin filled to reduce weight.
- Ideal replacement bar for small Stihl top handle climbing saws
- Pitch: 3/8LP" (low profile)
- Gauge: .050"
- Drive link: 44
- Length: 12"
- Weight 390gm
- Mount: SW
- Part: SL2U-0N30-A
STIHL: 009, 010, 011, 012, 015, 017, 018, 019, 020, 021, 023, 025, E10, E14, E160, E180, MS170, MS180, MS190T, MS191, MS191T, MS192T, MS200, MS200T MS210, MS250, MST190T
ALPINA: E1.6, E1.8, E160, E170, P360, P370, P390, S35, S40
CASTOR: CP360, CP370, CP380, EL160, EL170, HIT 1.6/1.8
EFCO: 114E, 116E, 117E, 119E, 132, 134, 135, 136, 138, 140, 141, 155E
OLEO MAC & OLYMPIK: 1700, 240, 241, 244, 344, 931, 935, E1900, OM-E200
You may also like