OREGON VersaCut guide bars are the perfect choice for arborists, orchardists and other professionals who come across every type of tree, shrub or limb during their work day. This chainsaw bar features an all new bearing-grade steel sprocket nose which resists spreading and wear for longer nose life and better performance. A new aluminium core makes this chainsaw bar 20% lighter than Oregon Pro-Lite bars, reducing operator fatigue. Since the bar is stiffer and stronger than Oregon's previous light-weight bars, you get more precise cuts.
- Provides better balance on smaller saws
- Lighter weight means less fatigue
- Longer nose life and better performance with a new sprocket nose system
- Reduced rail wear and more precise cutting via better chain fit up
- Length: 16"
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Gauge: .063"
- Drive link count: 60
- SKU: 163VXLHD025
- Weight 0.8kg
- Fits Stihl models with D025 or SN 12mm mount with 3/8 drive sprocket.
- 024, 026, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, 036, 038, 039, 040, 041, 042, 044, 045, 046, 048, 056, 064, 066, E15, E20, E220C, FARMBOSS, MS260, MS270, MS280, MS290, MS310, MS360, MS361, MS380, MS381, MS390, MS440, MS460, MS461, MS500i, MS650, MS660, MS661, MSE220C
*Please check your chainsaw is fitted with 3/8" pitch drive sprocket.