Oregon 75LPX PowerCut™ Saw Chain
Oregon 75LPX is part of the PowerCut™ range, a heavy-duty, high-performance chain for professionals using medium - large chainsaws. This chain features low-vibration full chisel cutters for top performance. Offset depth gauges keep the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut, providing a smoother cut. Top-plate filing indicators make it easier to accurately sharpen your saw chain. Ideal chain for cutting both soft and hardwood species and works best in clean cutting conditions.
- Pitch: 3/8",
- Gauge: .063" 1.6mm
- File size: 7/32", 5.5mm
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Bumper link designed drive link to reduce kick back
- Oregon's patented exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- Manufactured by USA company Oregon Tool.
Warning: This is a bumper link reduced kickback chain, but it may be capable of severe kickback. Use only if you are a trained experienced chainsaw operator.