Oregon 68JX PowerCut™ Skip-Tooth
Oregon 68JX PowerCut™ saw chain for professionals who use large saws to cut big timber. This heavy-duty chain features skip-tooth sequence full chisel cutters for fast cutting performance on longer guide bars. Oregon's exclusive OCS-01 steel delivers greater durability.
- Pitch: .404"
- Gauge: .063" 1.6mm
- Length: 100ft, 1460 drive links
- Part# 68JX-100R
- Includes chain joiners
- File size: 7/32", 5.5mm
- Full chisel cutter
- Skip-Tooth sequence
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Oregon's patented exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- Manufactured by USA company Oregon Tool.
Warning: This is non safety chain that may be capable of severe kickback. Use only if you are a trained experienced chainsaw operator.
You may also like