Professional Diamond Sharpening Disc
- Size: 145 x 22.23 x 3.2mm.
- Suitable for .325" & 3/8LP (low profile)
- Sharpens both Tungsten & Steel chains.
- Maximum RPM - 12000
- Diamond Grit Size #150.
- Preformed contour, disc reshaping not required.
- Suitable for commercial chain sharpening.
- Low heat transfer results in a long lasting razor sharp edge.
- Fits large Tecomec, Oregon & other 145mm size grinders.
Diamond discs are suitable for sharpening both steel and tungsten-carbide tipped chains. Discs keep their shape perfectly throughout their service life, with no dressing required. Due to their high-quality diamond coating, these wheels will last hundreds of chains. Diamond discs will not break down or produce dust when in use. They use an Aluminium base which draws heat away from the chain and is dissipated through the interior of the wheel itself, so you won't burn or temper your chain teeth. During production, the discs are machined to an incredibly fine tolerance to eliminate vibration caused by the discs during sharpening which results in a sharper, long-lasting tooth.
Buy with confidence! We use these diamond discs on our commercial workshop machine to obtain high quality, razor sharpness, that compares to a new chain out of the box.
See our other listing for 3.2mm diamond disc to sharpen 3/8LP & .325
Note: 3/8" pitch Stihl branded small tooth Tungsten saw-chain requires 3.2mm disc.