Professional Diamond Sharpening Disc
- Size: 145 x 22.23 x 3.2mm.
- Suitable for Maya 3/8LP" & .325.
- Sharpens both Tungsten & Steel chains.
- Maximum RPM - 12000
- Diamond Grit Size #150.
- Preformed contour, disc reshaping not required.
- Suitable for commercial chain sharpening.
- Low heat transfer results in a long lasting razor sharp edge.
- Fits large Tecomec Oregon & other 145mm x 22.23mm size grinders.
Diamond discs are suitable for sharpening both steel and tungsten-carbide tipped chains. Discs keep their shape perfectly throughout their service life, with no dressing required. Due to their high-quality diamond coating, these wheels will last hundreds of chains. Diamond discs will not break down or produce dust when in use. They use an Aluminium base which draws heat away from the chain and is dissipated through the interior of the wheel itself, so you won't burn or temper your chain teeth. During production, the discs are machined to an incredibly fine tolerance to eliminate vibration caused by the discs during sharpening which results in a sharper, long-lasting tooth.
Buy with confidence! We use these diamond discs on our commercial workshop machine to obtain high quality, razor sharpness, that compares to a new chain out of the box.
See our other listing for 4.7mm diamond disc to sharpen Maya 3/8 & .404
Note: Disc will sharpen Stihl® Rapid™ Duro branded .325" & 3/8" pitch small tooth Tungsten saw-chain