Oregon Harvester Chain made by US company Oregon Tool.
The Oregon 19HX Chamfer Chisel® Harvester Chain reel contains 100ft of 19HX chain, the ideal chain for professional woodcutters using .404" .080" in mechanical processing applications. 19HX is rugged and dependable chains that deliver reliable cutting performance under high demanding harvesting conditions.
Oregon 19HX features (upgrade to 18HX)
- Chamfer Chisel® cutter are taller for excellent performance, and improved cutting speed
- Oregon's largest and thickest .404 components are designed to provide improved strength and superior durability compared to 18HX
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance
- Oregon 19HX holds its edge in brutal conditions involving high speed hot and cold conditions
- Oregon's patented OCS-01 steel is designed to have long-lasting durability in the toughest conditions.
- Recommended for use with rim-type sprockets only
- Pitch .404"
- Gauge .080"
- Length 100ft
- SKU: 19HX-100R
- Supplied with joiner links
- File size 7/32"
- Shipping weight 13kg
Warning: Oregon 19HX chain is made with aggressive cutters for use on mechanical processing applications. 19HX is not suitable for use on hand held equipment. 19HX can cause high kickback or unexpected reactions in handheld equipment. Hi chain speed applications presents the risk of thrown pieces in the event of breakage or chain derailment. Use only on properly guarded machinery.