Tsumura Light Weight chainsaw bars incorporate a unique design that makes one of the lightest guide bars available today. Dove-tailed notches are staggered and cut into the bar surface and packed with hard resin which reduces the weight of the guide bar by about 20%. This is improves cutting efficiency and stability and also reduces user fatigue.
Designed for professional use.
- One-piece solid SKS-51 steel.
- Laser-cut for precise fitment.
- Specially heat-treated for superior hardness and longevity.
- Replaceable sprocket nose with grease point to extend bearing life.
- Length 20" 65/66 Drive link
- Pitch .404"
- Gauge .063
- Mount D025, SN
SN Mount Fits
STIHL: 046, 048, 056, 064, 066, MS440, MS460, MS461, MS462, MS500i, MS650, MS660, MS661
Important Note: Guide Bar requires .404" pitch drive sprocket fitting to chainsaw, available in our other listings.