Oregon Premium Saw Chain made by US company Oregon Tool.The 73RA Skip-Tooth Saw Chain reel contains 100 feet of 73RA chain a heavy-duty, high-performance chain for chainsaw slab milling or ripping with the grain. This 3/8 pitch, .058" gauge 10 degree skip-tooth chain is ideal for those who prefer the durability and easy maintenance of Semi Chisel cutters. These cutters have small-radius working corners for excellent performance and edge holding ability. Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow when Slabbing or Ripping large logs with long bars.
- Pitch 3/8"
- Gauge .058"
- Skip-Tooth Sequence
- 10 Degree Ripping
- Micro Chisel
- Length 100ft, 1640 drive links
- SKU: 73RA-100R
- Supplied with joiner links & cardboard storage boxes
Oregon 73RA Features
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled longer with less friction
- Blued Cutters deliver improved protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
Warning: This is non safety chain that may be capable of severe kickback. Use only if you are a trained experienced chainsaw operator.