Oregon PowerCut™ 75-Series EXL
The New Evolution in 3/8" Professional Saw Chain.
Oregon's new PowerCut™ 75 series EXL has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness and consistency.
This low-vibration, full chisel chain is designed to maximise every cut with less effort.
Oregon PowerCut™ 75-Series EXL 3/8" chain is an upgrade on Oregon LPX or LGX, engineered to fully utilise the power of today's high-output 50-100cc professional saws.
* NEW Reshaped fast cutting Full-Chisel cutters.
* NEW Cleaner, Sharper, more durable cutting edge
* NEW Multi-axis grind technology
* NEW LubriTec™ oiling system. Less friction, longer life
* NEW Optimised ramped depth gauge design.
Bumperless, low kickback, low vibration.
* NEW Easier maintenance features; Gold Loop
Start/stop Indicator, enhanced filing indicators
(side/top/end-of-life) and easier to file geometry.
* NEW Dry-touch oiled from factory. Less mess.
- Gauge: .063"
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Tooth: Full chisel
- Standard sequence
- Length: 72 drive links
- Fits: 20” Bar
- SKU: 75EXL-72DL
Also available in skip-tooth sequence see our other listings