Oregon Premium Saw Chain made by US company Blount Inc.
Oregon 27RX has a special ripping grind for making boards and planks from large timber. The 27RX is a super-skip sequence to allow greater chip clearance when making extra wide cuts. Ideal for use on saw-chain type sawmills Lucas, Peterson, Alaskan over 60".
- Pitch .404"
- Gauge .063"
- Extended Hyper Skip-Tooth Sequence
- 10 Degree Ripping
- Micro Chisel
- 180 Drive link loop
- SKU: 27RX-180DL
- Designed specifically for Sawmill use
- Sharpens with 7/32" round file
Oregon 27RX Features
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled longer with less friction
- Blued Cutters deliver improved protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
SAFETY WARNING: Oregon 27RX saw chain is not suitable for hand-held chainsaw use. DON'T use it on hand held chainsaws! It is non safety chain that may be capable of severe kickback.
SAWMILL USE ONLY. Use only if you are a trained experienced sawmill operator.