Chainsaw Milling Attachment 48" + 56" GB Extra-Long Titanium Bar + Oregon 27RA Skip Tooth Ripping Chain.
This chainsaw mill will convert your existing chainsaw into a portable saw mill slab cutter.
Simply clamp the Aussie made 56" GB chainsaw bar into the milling attachment and you now have your very own portable saw mill.
HS MULTI-FIT BAR MOUNT, FITS LARGE STIHL, OR MEDIUM STIHL & LARGE HUSQVARNA CHAINSAWS WITH ADAPTOR SUPPLIED.
- 48" Vevor Mill Attachment
- 56" GB Extra-Long Titanium Guide Bar. HS56-63RQ
- 160DL Oregon 27RA .404" .063" Skip Tooth Ripping Chain.
Light but sturdy, this mill is designed to produce smooth-cut slabs from your logs and trees. It is made of heavy duty aluminium components and also includes a protective plate made of perspex.
This tool has a parallel bar that can have its height adjusted from the chainsaw bar to provide different thickness slabs. The first slab is cut by using a couple of guide rails placed and secured onto the top of the log, an aluminium ladder or similar works well. You can then mill slabs between 13mm to 330mm thick.
*Please note chainsaw is NOT included with this mill combo. Use your existing chainsaw.* We recommend fitting your existing large chainsaw with engine capacity over 100cc, Stihl, 076, 090, MS880, Husqvarna 3120 or similar are suitable.
- Aircraft grade 29mm square aluminium mill frame
- Square steel 25mm clamping pad brackets
- Tubular steel 22mm handle bar
- Protective perspex plate to guard against injury
- Strong clamp to hold weight of all brand name chainsaws
- Maximum slabbing width: 1150mm
- Slabbing thickness: 13mm to 330mm
- GB Extra-Long Titanium milling bar 56" .404" 6mm thickness.
- Oregon 27RA Skip Tooth Ripping chain 160DL .404" .063"